Vending and Camping Terms
Vending permits are $50, and camping permits are $35. The deadline to reserve the same vending space as last year, and vending pre-registration is May 1, 2018.
Here are the Vending and Camping Terms. If you have any questions, you can call Fred Davis at 419.577.1664, or email him at email@example.com. There is a printable, PDF version of the terms, too. You can get it by CLICKING HERE.
- Vending is a privilege granted to current AMCA members who sell antique motorcycle merchandise
- Merchandise is strictly limited to 35 years or older. Motorcycles, parts, literature, and accessories.
- Merchandise which MAY NOT be sold includes motorcycles and parts later than 1980, T-shirts with any questionable wording or pictures, guns, knives, drugs or paraphernalia related to same, alcoholic beverages, or any AMCA or meet-related T-shirts or novelties.
- Displays must be neat, and grounds left as clean as found.
- Vendors must conduct themselves in a business-like manner.
- No profanity or loud music.
- The meet opens for business 8:00 am Friday July 20, 2018 and closes at noon Sunday July 22, 2018.
- Vendors must limit their vending to these dates and times.
- Vendors must remove all they came with.
- Only prepaid vendors may enter through the Northwest gate Thursday July 19, 6 pm to 8 pm and Friday July 20, 2018 – 8 am to noon.
- Only 1 vehicle permit per vendor space.
- Campers must be AMCA members, camp in designated areas, no open fires.
- Alcohol in moderation only—party elsewhere, quiet time is 11 pm.
- No Exotic pets permitted, dogs must be on a leash at all times.
- No one under age 16 may operate a motorized vehicle, so don’t bring that mini-bike with kids in mind.
- No refunds granted for any reason.
- All vendors must individually comply with any and all sales tax rules and collect and forward any such taxes and reports to the appropriate taxing authority—and hold the AMCA and chapters holding the meet harmless from any and all liabilities resulting out of their vending transactions.
- Any violations of these rules will lead to immediate removal from the grounds and denial of future membership.